Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Very Sad Day

Well today is a dark day for the world of music and pop… pop sensation Michael Jackson died today from cardiac arrest at the age of 50. I am a huge M.J. fan and I used to watch his videos every timed they aired on MTV. My friend, NinjaBunny89, told me of the news and I was stunned and I could not believe it. It’s strange because in the past few days Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson. I guess its true what they say: it comes in threes.

Then, my other friend said that Jeff Goldblum had passed away while in another country and my heart stopped… Dr. Ian Malcolm was dead!!!! I was going to curl up into a little ball and cry but then he told me that it was a rumor that some guy spread to gain publicity for his blog. Fucking numbnuts!!!!

What pissed me off further was a blog post that Mr. Perez Hilton posted on his gossip mongering website about the now deceased Michael Jackson, which disgusted me:

We knew something like this would happen!! Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance from his Holmby Hills home to a nearby Los Angeles hospital on Thursday afternoon!! Supposedly, the singer went into cardiac arrest and the paramedics had to administer CPR!! His mother is even on the way to visit him!!!

We are dubious!!

Jacko pulled a similar stunt when he was getting ready for his big HBO special in '95 when he "collapsed" at rehearsal! He was dragging his heels on that just like his upcoming 50 date London residency at the 02 Arena, of which he already postponed the first few dates!!! Either he's lying or making himself sick, but we're curious to see if he's able to go on!!! Get your money back, ticket holders!!!!”

I was disgusted!!!! The disrespect that this man has for the singer is beyond me and even if it was a joke, there was no way of telling!!!! And he has exclamation marks after ever sentence as though it was sarcastic! I think Perez needs to stop all this bullshit and do something better with his life or learn to not be such a major douche bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment