Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nightfall on the Island

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As the night began to blanket the islands I began to think: I really enjoy the nighttime rather then the day. During the day and mornings, everything is so hectic and hustle and bustle. People are working, running around with errands, everything is so bright and loud, people are everywhere talking and crowding up the sidewalks and it can get very annoying sometimes.  

The night, on the other hand, is so calm and relaxing. As much as I love the sun it can get annoying sometimes, especially when I had a bad day… but the night is dark and real easy on the eyes. The night is so peaceful because you don’t have all the traffic and cluster as you would during the day. You can lay down on the beach or sit outside and hear peace and quiet so that you can reflect on yourself. Even the city at night is beautiful because all the building lights are on and it makes things glitter.

It’s also when I do most of my work; I find the night very inspirational and it helps me write my reviews and my screenplays. When the sun goes down, that’s when my day begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment