Friday, June 19, 2009

Impacted Teeth Part III

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well today was my surgery. They walked me into the room and they froze my arm and gave me some knock out pills and some happy gas. Then my doctor talked about Hawaii until I finally was passed out… somewhat. I saw it all happen but I did not give two shits and before I knew it, it was over.

For the next couple of hours I had to have gauze between my teeth to stop the bleeding in my gums. So I had to bite down on it for about 3 hours, and I have been on a diet consisting of Boost, Gatorade, chicken noodle soup and yogurt. For about 2 hours my mouth was so numb that I began to drool and I could scratch my lips and wouldn’t be able to feel anything.

So, I took my meds and now my gums are still throbbing and kind of bloody, but I can manage. I am watching “Last King of Scotland” and I’ll be eating mushy food and liquids for the next week. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment