I got done reading this book and all I have to say is wow!!!!!!!!! That book was amazing and the ending was a bit of a shocker. It's one of those books that I could actually sit down and read and not stop. There were also many things that Christopher pointed out that I agree with him on and in a way... I can actually connect with him on. I am not Autistic but I can relate. I agree with math being something that both him and I understand… or at least I understood for a while. Math is not like life but I wish that it was: complex but there is always a definitive answer.
2. I agree with his view on metaphors. I don’t understand them half of the time and that in a way… a metaphor is a metaphor for itself.
3. I agree with his stand on Sherlock Holms and how most people don’t pay attention to some of the small stuff that people do, but I think him and I do.
4. I do have a mild case of OCD and there are traits him and I share.
5. I need everything to be orderly and linear or else I freak out.
6. I agree with him on the constellations.
I found this book as an amazing read and I would like to own the book someday. Too bad, I have to read ‘To the Lighthouse’ by Virginia Woolfe. Boo!!!!