Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pearl Harbor

I just got done watching “Pearl Harbor.” I don’t understand why everybody hated this movie when it really wasn’t that good. I enjoyed it, even with the all the love clichés and the whole ‘romanticizing a national tragedy.” The movie had great action, some amazing shots and yeah, it maybe long and drawn out… the movie was really epic. When I go and see a movie like this, I don’t expect it to be a masterpiece of cinema, I go and see it for the action and the love and that’s why I don’t care if the acting was that bad because it really wasn’t.

I don’t know why people hated this movie so much. Michael Bay has made some really good movies and this is perhaps one of his best. Hell, I even liked some of the cheesy lines that they said during the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment