Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stormy Weather

It’s another crappy day in paradise here… the skies are cloudy, its dark, cold and it’s raining. It would only make sense that I feel pretty depressed and very gloomy. Today is going to be a lazy day where all I do for the first half of the day is listen to Jimmy Buffett and watch movies… nothing much. Luckily, I have my 2 cats Henry and Patty and our dachshund Daisy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am listening to ‘Banana Republics’ from Jimmy’s Changes in Attitudes, Changes in Latitudes album, which was the last of the Key West Album collection. I listened to Steve Goodman’s original composition of this song and after comparing them, I really enjoy Buffett’s version better. It has a softer flow and it’s sung beautifully.

It’s not supposed to get sunny until Saturday… maybe I can hold out till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment