Monday, June 15, 2009

A Fox in the Palm Tree

So I have had a lot on my mind lately and one of the biggest things that I was thinking about, after that new Transformers trailer came out, is why does everybody think that Megan Fox is so hot?? I am not a jealous girl, I am a guy and it’s always been bugging me why do people think she is so drop-dead gorgeous? I read somewhere that she is mostly plastic and that’s something that is a bit shady about this… why is it that looking fake and becoming a doll is considered sexy nowadays?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And don’t give me any of these answers:

“If you don’t know, then there is no use telling why”

“Because she is hot, that’s why”

“What’s not to like about her?”

“Everything about her is beautiful”

Give me a straight answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment