Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Tallyteers

This blog has been inactive for a little over two years now but I decided to give it a revamping, and redesign it into something else. Before today, Tropical Republics was a personal blog that I used for general musings, rants and movie reviews but I was invited by Trevor Schoenfeld to become a Tallyteer. What is a Tallyteer you ask? A Tallyteer is someone who just keeps track of all the movies they saw so essentially it’s what the name suggests; tallying up your films. There are several other Tallyteeers out there and I hope to meet every one of them. So without further ado… I present to you the first post of the newly made Tropical Republics: A Tallyteer Blog. Below is a list of movies that I will be adding in the next few hours.

Brazil (1985)

Crocodile Dundee (1986)

Rabid Grannies (1989)

The Burbs (1988)

No comments:

Post a Comment