Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slytherin Beckons

From The Tropical Republics

I was bored so I decided to take a bunch of Facebook “Harry Potter” quizzes and it turns out that the Sorting hat would put me in Slytherin and that with all the evil aside I would stop at nothing to accomplish my goals… plus, I am harsh and pretty pretentious and ignorant, which is what I am. It also said that the “Harry Potter” character that best describes me is Draco Malfoy… that pretty much says the same thing as Slytherin, but I guess I can be an ass most of the time. Well, I better go back to tHogwarts, I better start preparing for the battle tomorrow, there is a huge gathering tonight but tomorrow will be the big finale and I am so excited to the point of sleeplessness.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment